When a life is on the line, having the right tools is critical. H&H Medical Corporation (formerly H&H Associates) emergency first aid products have proven themselves in the field under real-world conditions, military-grade and battle tested to give those wounded in the field and away from immediate medical care a chance for survival.
H&H’s emergency care products are designed to save lives from the most common preventable deaths in the field: excessive bleeding, tension pneumothorax, and obstructed airways. We use high quality, highly durable materials to support use under any conditions. Our product line includes:
- Compression Bandages such as the H-Bandage, Cinch-Tight, Big Cinch, and Thin Cinch.
- Life-Saving Devices such as the Bolin Chest Seal, Combat EyeShield, Tactical Combat Casualty Care Documentation Cards, Tension Pneumothorax Needle, and Combat Medical Tape.
- Time-Saving Emergency Kits such as our Custom and Pre-packaged Trauma Kits, our Chest Tube Insertion Kit, Damage Control Surgery Wound Dressing Kit, Lateral Canthotomy Kit, Situational Instrument Tray (SIT) Kit, and Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit.
- Specialty Bandages including the Wound Seal Kit, Dry Sterile Burn Dressing and Super Combat Cravat, Sterile Burn Blanket, and the H&H PriMed Gauze.
- Tourniquets such as the Tourni-Kwik TK-4 and TK-4L.
Our products have been independently tested and deployed as well as field tested and used in harsh combat environments. Our Bolin Chest Seal, our Wound Seal Kit, and our H-Bandage Compression Bandage have earned the National Tactical Officers Association (http://www.ntoa.org) Member Tested and Recommended seal of approval.
Being the developer and manufacturer, H&H can create custom kits and solutions to meet any user’s needs. Check out all of our emergency care solutions and contact us for more information and how to order our products.